Upcycler Planner

by RealK

Choose an item and a target quality, the mod designs and gives you an entirely configurable upcycling loop blueprint.

Utilities
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.42K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Logistics Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Storage Blueprints

i [dropped for now] Items with multipe recipes

2 months ago

When something can be crafted using multiple different recipes - would be great to be able to choose which recipe to use

2 months ago

For example pipe to ground in can be a step to get efficient iron plates. Can't select that.

2 months ago

I'll see that, next patch will be more configuration options with a little UI tweak, I can't promise that feature for next patch but I will try that at anytime

2 months ago

No worries, take your time :)

2 months ago

Hey,

I don't think I'll deliver this,
The recipe of an item is selected according it's recycling recipe so all recipe ingredients outputs are used in the assembler and will not overflow in the belt,

For example with the Pipe To Ground the recycling recipe produces Iron Plates and Pipes,
If we do the Upcycler Loop using with the Casting Recipe the Recyclers would be outputting Iron Plates that would never be used by the foundry,

So we would need to handle those cases, in modded recipes it could be more problematic,
I'll drop this idea for now, at least it's not part of my plans to a finished version of this mod (1.0)

2 months ago

Makes sense. Looking forward to 1.0 :)

New response