Unfunny Science

(BETA) Entire game overhaul, ~900 more recipes. Makes the chemistry and industrial processes more "realistic" while trying to keep fun factor. Almost every recipe has a few byproducts to deal with, making even green circuits a challenge to automate.

Overhaul
10 months ago
Logistics Environment Mining Fluids Circuit network Manufacturing Power

i AWESOME -- LET'S EXPAND!!

7 months ago

Hey friend!
I think this mod is super awesome -- it looks like it's the start of my personal dream mod. I want to (somehow help...) make a mod that incorporates all of real science into the game. As many real production processes and physics as we possibly can. I want to have some consideration of physics as well, like voltage and loss for the electric grid, different material properties for stuff (maybe things have to be heated to certain temperatures with new controllers before being used, etc.). I've got tons of ideas, and of course ideas are a dime a dozen, but hey, maybe we can collaborate somehow! Are there any other mods out there like this? Are there other modders we can call on to help? We shouldn't have a bunch of disparate mods, but should concentrate effort. I wouldn't have thought something so ambitious would be doable, but you guys are so darn impressive with these, I'm sure we could make something epic if a handful of us teamed up. I think this could be a huge opportunity because it would make Factorio GENUINELY EDUCATIONAL..!
Super stoked. I wish I knew more about how to mod myself, darnit! But I can learn, maybe. And GPT can...maybe help a bit..! Reply to me, please!

New response