Unfunny Science

(BETA) Entire game overhaul, ~900 more recipes. Makes the chemistry and industrial processes more "realistic" while trying to keep fun factor. Almost every recipe has a few byproducts to deal with, making even green circuits a challenge to automate.

Overhaul
10 months ago
Logistics Environment Mining Fluids Circuit network Manufacturing Power

g Not fun at all [derailed]

10 months ago

I don't know what your idea of fun is, but I'm gonna tell you 99.9% of the world I seriously doubt will find stringing belts all over the map and pipes to supply machines with fuel or steam won't be fun. what do you have against electricity ? I get what your trying to do, and I love expert/challenging mods, but having 99% of the machines need a solid or fluid based fuel is ridiculous. raw coal has way to low a fuel value. I tried this pack for 20 hours and I quit. I loved Py, Space Ex (both with and without Krastorio), Seablock, Bobs and Angles, but this pack? this pack just plain sucks. there won't be enough coal to even run the machines into mid game, let alone late game. there is a reason all the other packs base their machines on electricity (it abundantly available). at the rate the machines burn fuel, your going to run out of any usable fuel very fast. and your mechanical inserters are absolute garbage. they can't even handle the speed of a yellow belt and 90% of the time can't even grab items. the fact they don't need power or fuel is nice, but what's the point if they can't even pick items up off a belt ?

10 months ago

OK Karen

10 months ago

I totally get that, but the alternate energy sources are a big part of the mod. I playtested for a while and I found fuel was a concern but not a huge one but i had resources set higher than usual. Totally get your complaints, hope you find something more your speed.

10 months ago

Deadlock989 you can kiss my butt. I know what a karen is and I'm not one, but one thing I AM entitled to is my opinion

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

OK Karen

Deadlock989, can you have just a little bit of self-awareness please? If you had that, maybe you wouldn't have become the karen of the factorio modding community.

10 months ago

πŸ’€

This thread has been locked.