UFP: Ultimate Fusion Power Fixed


New End Game set of fusion reactors close to IRL, with scalable tera production of electric power, science packs, fuels, weaponry, nukes and power armor equipment for dream bases, from -80GW to 417.6TW and matching production of SPM for vanilla and space age. Bootleg of Romner_set's Realistic Fusion Power. Now with a new Complete overhaul of technology tree, fluids, recipes, machines, sounds, graphics and ups efficiency.

Content
8 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
8.80K
Logistics Combat Armor Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power

g Mod Conflict?

13 days ago

This is the message I am getting when I attempt to load my game.

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for recipe prototype "ufp_voidarmor1_recipe" (recipe): Recipe item-product "ufp_voidarmor1" is not stackable but has a max count of 2.

The game wants me to disable the following mods:

This one
Castra Prime
BiggerStackPlus
Rigor-module

The options I can see for BiggerStacksPlus are pretty limited, and I am not seeing an option that looks like it would change the stack for armor.

Any ideas what the conflict could be and what I can do to fix it?

so, im with factorio 2.1, ive tried your list of mods and it worked without crashs here:
UFP
Castra Prime
BiggerStackPlus https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BiggerStacksPlus
Rigor-module
i added UMR that have a item stack editor too enabled, and it dont crashed, its another mod of yours thats editing item stacks

send your factorio-previous.log and i will take a look to help

12 days ago

I appreciate your response. I got it figured out by tinkering around on my own.

Basically, BiggerStacksPlus was attempting to modify the stacks on items the game deemed "unstackable". I had to add exceptions to the LUA file in BiggerStacksPlus.

New response