Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
17 hours ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g AlienLife 2.4 savegame not loading with AlienLife 2.14 update

3 months ago

AlienLife 2.14 error loading

Error while applying migration: Pyanodons AlienLife: 2.1.13.lua

pyalienlife/scripts/turd/turd-migration.lua:9: attempt to index field 'turd_bonuses' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
pyalienlife/scripts/turd/turd-migration.lua:9: in function 'turd_migrate'
pyalienlife/migrations/2.1.13.lua:3: in main chunk

I have installed Alternative Energy and all the other PY mods, but no success.. It happens when I load a savegame which is still on AlienLife 2.4

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

Hi
Thanks for the report

We will post a fix shortly, but for now here are the needed steps in order to remove the crash

1. Revert pyAL to the last working version (there should be a button right before you load the game to auto-revert)
  2. Enter the save and run the following command

https://hastebin.com/share/xoseqipuwe.csharp

1. Save the map
  2. Update all pymods to the latest version
3 months ago

Hi,
thanks for the response. I use the steam version of Factorio, and the only button I found was "sync mods with save" but same error message. I tried to find out how to downgrade AL back to 2.0.4 but couldnt find anything.
Guess I have to wait for the fix - that save was 270hr of gametime, so waiting a bit longer doesnt make a big difference anymore ,)

3 months ago

Thanks for the report. We have fixed the issue in version 2.1.15

Please let me know if you have any further problems.

3 months ago

Perfect, fix worked. Thx a mill!

New response