Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
15 hours ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

b Migration errors in version 2.1.10 are occurring.

5 months ago

Hello. I had previously posted about issues with Factorissimo 2 and Oculus. I updated to version 2.1.10, which was supposed to address compatibility problems with Oculus. However, I'm encountering the following error when starting the server.

21.044 Applying migration: Pyanodons AlienLife: 2.1.10.lua
22.329 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:92: MultiplayerManager failed: "Error while applying migration: Pyanodons AlienLife: 2.1.10.lua

LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__pyalienlife
/migrations/2.1.10.lua:26: in main chunk"
22.329 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:814: updateTick(4294967295) changing state from(CreatingGame) to(InitializationFailed)
22.329 Info CommandLineMultiplayer.cpp:219: Exit point.
22.337 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:154: Quitting multiplayer connection.
22.337 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:814: updateTick(4294967295) changing state from(InitializationFailed) to(Closed)
22.429 Info UDPSocket.cpp:233: Closing socket
22.429 Goodbye

I am still trying to identify the cause of the issue. If you could check whether there's a possible solution, I would appreciate it.

5 months ago

same problem

5 months ago

Fixed in dev. Patch coming soon. Thanks for the report.

5 months ago

Hello, I was also having an issue with the first update to the AlienLife aspect of this mod. Now after the second update I am receiving this error: (not sure if the first and the second errors are the same or not, I just starting playing another game)

Error while applying migration: Pyanodons AlienLife: 2.1.11.lua

pyalienlife/migrations/2.1.11.lua:5: attempt to index field
'bhoddos-upgrade' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
pyalienlife/migrations/2.11.11.lua:5: in main chunk

--- Probably will try uninstalling all the other mods to see if they are having an effect on the base Py mods. I also did start a New play through and I did not get any errors, so maybe the update needs a new save? (cringe)

Thank you for making this awesome Mod(s).

5 months ago

Do you have py alternative energy installed?

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Apparently I do Not have them installed.

Should they also be installed?

Sorry about that, I am not sure how I missed them.

Edit:
Well I installed the 2 energy py mods and got back into my save. So that worked.

Thank you for the help.

5 months ago

Great :D

New response