I enjoy the challenge. I enjoy the assemblers and the wasps and everything dying all the time and having to balance freshness and keep eggs alive and running. I even like importing things from other planets and having to keep multiple parasites alive to combine on planet to make more science.
But genuinely, then having to import multiple different spoilable items from multiple other planets in order to produce a science pack that will also spoil and inherits its spoilage from the 6 different parts? And then it spoils into enemies? No thanks.
Vulcanus and fulgora trees are neat. Even if by that point the bonus of creating holmium and sulfuric acid are mostly redundant. Gleba and nauvis parasite are fine. Get them here, make sure they stay alive, fair enough. But there is just no world where I care enough to bring in exploding stuff from hyarion and time other spoils from arig. It's not too hard, it's just tedious for the point of the tedium.
Rubia has interesting challenges and interesting bonuses to chase afterwards. Neither the carrot nor the stick are interesting enough to push through to the end of Tellus.