🌐 Planetaris: Arig

by Syen_ce

Arig, a hot planet with vast deserts where only valuable resources can be found underground or in the sand.

Content
5 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
30.8K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Transportation Logistics Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Compression Rocket Fuel [WRONG INGREDIENTS]

a month ago

Compression Rocket Fuel should take Sulfur, Coal, and Solid Fuel.

Current recipe takes Sulfur, Solid Fuel, and LIGHT OIL

a month ago

@Syen_ce?

a month ago

Sorry! ill fix it

a month ago

Thanks! I was starting to worry that fixes and changes need backer donations.

I also noticed that you already rolled out for v2.1.

I am still playing in 2.0 public release ergo these updates will reflect on the release date of v2.1 on my end.

In the meantime, I modified my files locally and by the time v2.1 goes live it should overwrite my LUA files.

5 days ago

Hi! i was checking the recipe and its intended to use light oil, the compression recipe is meant to me a more efficient one in comparison to the original that only uses light oil and solid fuel, instead, by adding sulfur you double the production and gain +25 productivity of the press :D

New response