🌐 Planetaris: Arig

by Syen_ce

Arig, a hot planet with vast deserts where only valuable resources can be found underground or in the sand.

Content
5 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
30.8K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Transportation Logistics Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Error when load mod

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

"Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: technology with name 'planetaris-compression-science-pack' does not exist.

Source: planetaris-arig-rocket-part (technology)."
Just update mod cause this message appear when load mod

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

I have the same problem

2 months ago

I have same problem. It started after the mod update. For temporary solution I propose manually replacing the modfile with version 1.1.41 that I just tested and works :)
For those who don't know where mods are located: %appdata%\Factorio\mods

2 months ago

Can confirm I also have this issue, happened when updating to Arig v1.1.43 (still on factorio 2.0, not sure if relevant)

2 months ago

If you want to modify it manually, open the compressed file, open "Prototype\technology.lua", and change "planetaris-compression-science-pack" to "planetaris-compression-science" on line 244, and it will run.

2 months ago

same issue

2 months ago

Sorry! its fixed

New response