More Infinite Research


Productivity for intermediates, science packs, final products, spoilage rate, and modded recipes. Bonuses for player stats, robot specs, weapon speed, stack size, cargo landing pads, and more... Override game limits on productivity, efficiency, speed, quality, and recycling. Settings to disable, limit, and rebalance each added research. Designed for vanilla, Space Age, and overhaul mods.

Tweaks
7 hours ago
0.13 - 2.1
5.45K
Logistics Trains Combat Character Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Cheats

g Incompatibility update

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I think 'More Infinite Research' might be incompatible with mod 'https://mods.factorio.com/mod/quality-recycler'. I though you should know so you can add it to your incompatible list or make it compatible. I'm letting the other mod dev know of the same issue.

When both are enabled the following error appears:
Failed to load mods: Loading sound "__recycler__/sound/recycler/recycler-loop.ogg" failed with error: Path __recycler__/sound/recycler/recycler-loop.ogg does not match any enabled mod.
Then lists both mods to disable.

Thanks!

a month ago

Hey,

I'm the author of the other mod,
I don't think this is a combability issue, the problem is in my mod which was not properly ported to Factorio 2.0 (I use Factorio 2.1 as main development branch)

Anyways I don't think it's a compatbility issue, no need to add it as incompatible.

a month ago

I'll add quality recycler to the mod compatability tests I run before release just in case, thanks for the heads up guys

a month ago

I don't think is needed,

It was an error in my mod porting it to Factorio 2.0 (I develop in the Factorio 2.1 but the mod recycler does not exists on Factorio 2.0) not exactly a compatibility issue

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Had similar issues when I was backporting MIR 2. Eitherway I test MIR against 20 GB of mods from 1.0 to 2.1, so can't hurt to add 12 more MB

New response