Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

i Item-set

2 months ago

Thanks for this nice mod.

Trades: Would you make it possible to configure trade items?
a) Use all items by default but exclude certain items -or-
b) Use only vanilla items by default and allow other mods to add their own items.

reasaon: some mods add massive items. e,g Textplates, Merging Chests, Creative Items, Cresative Tools, Color Coding,, etc
and thereby flood the market with potential trades

thx kux

2 months ago

Glad you like the mod!

I agree that filtering out item bloat from some mods would be better for the average experience. I don't think a whitelist system would fit Hextorio. I think blacklisting specific mods would result in the best gameplay. There are many mods that add many recipes, and most of them would be nice to see trades for. I'll try to get this done today and release 1.9.5.

2 months ago

It is implemented and released in 1.9.5.

New response