Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines. Compatible with Krastorio2.

Overhaul
5 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

g heat system WIP?

14 days ago

I am doing a series about the mod and it seems there is an issue with the heat system, the burner heaters have a max temp. of 275C witch you unlock before anything that can use that heat with low heat cables witch also max out at 275C. you then unlock the heat exchanger. regular heat cables and turbines with solar towers but you cant make the regular heat cables till you have energy crystals witch says atleast in what i have seen needs a knowlage console witch is 2 tiers of tech away to unlock. so i guess my question is, does the burner heaters and low heat pipes have a use, and why isnt there a lower heat exchanger or something that needs pre heated with the lower heat stuff? also why does it take energy crystals for heat pipes if you cant get them for a long time off?

14 days ago

I am doing a series about the mod and it seems there is an issue with the heat system, the burner heaters have a max temp. of 275C witch you unlock before anything that can use that heat with low heat cables witch also max out at 275C. you then unlock the heat exchanger. regular heat cables and turbines with solar towers but you cant make the regular heat cables till you have energy crystals witch says atleast in what i have seen needs a knowlage console witch is 2 tiers of tech away to unlock. so i guess my question is, does the burner heaters and low heat pipes have a use, and why isnt there a lower heat exchanger or something that needs pre heated with the lower heat stuff? also why does it take energy crystals for heat pipes if you cant get them for a long time off?

You will need them for basic, heat based oil processing.

New response