Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines. Compatible with Krastorio2.

Overhaul
5 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

b Non-recoverable error on 0.6.0

19 days ago

Context: I was about to start a run, had just generated a map, and on what felt like the first tick of the intro cutscene, the crash popped up.
Here's the link to a screenshot:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/octaeon/screenshot/2522653637799666066/
I was using the Exotic Industries official modpack, though I changed a few mods out (Bob's Inserters instead of Change Inserter Drop Lane, for one) and added a few mods of my own, mainly from two categories:
- QoL mods, such as Factory Planner, Cursor Enhancements, GUI Unifier, etc (not a comprehensive list)
- content mods of a specific nature, mainly Spidertron Extended and Power Armor MK3
In the screenshot, the field "kr-logo" is mentioned - I can only think of Krastorio 2 as a mod with this acronym which would require compatibility scripts to function, but I don't have it installed.
So yeah, that's it. I'd provide a save, but I tried again, and it's not a one-off, and since it crashes instantly on entering the game proper, I can't save.
PS. Once I press confirm, it boots me back to the main menu, not the desktop. I'm not sure if it's important but I might as well say it from the beginning.

19 days ago

I have exactly the same problem.
Rolled back to 5.8 for now

19 days ago

I have exactly the same problem.
Rolled back to 5.8 for now

fixed in next version :)

New response