Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines. Compatible with Krastorio2.

Overhaul
11 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

i Induction matrix circuit connection

3 months ago

Hi,

Would it be possible to add circuit connection to some part of induction matrices in order to read the current charge level, similarly to accumulators?

In order to automate my nuclear reactor, I ended up building induction matrices with capacity-to-rate ratio very similar to accumulators (25:1), so that I could use normal accumulators as a charge estimate. This is possible, but makes the matrices a lot more expensive per stored capacity than I'd otherwise use.

Why didn't I just use the volume of steam in tanks for reactor automation? I am using industrial combustion turbines to burn up byproducts of oil refining, and I need those to always be running at full power, and thus I want to control the availability of steam to the steam turbines rather than just making sure there is enough steam in the tanks

New response