Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines. Compatible with Krastorio2.

Overhaul
5 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

g Why exactly is it incompatible with K2

10 months ago

Just curios if its possible to be made compatible with krastorio 2 since i have never removed it from a playthrough!

10 months ago

Just curios if its possible to be made compatible with krastorio 2 since i have never removed it from a playthrough!

Both mods overhaul the entire game. To make them not only start toghether but also compatible there would be a lot of work needed.

10 months ago

Ah okay thats fair enough, is there ever a plan to do so or not? Are there any similarities between the two tech wise and progression or basically what im asking is there more to offer in this mod rather than krastorio content and progression wise because it looks real good. Tbf i should probably just try it.

10 months ago

Ah okay thats fair enough, is there ever a plan to do so or not? Are there any similarities between the two tech wise and progression or basically what im asking is there more to offer in this mod rather than krastorio content and progression wise because it looks real good. Tbf i should probably just try it.

Just try it. There are some similar aspects and some that are new. A lot of unique mechanics from EI ar enew compared to K2.

New response