Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines. Compatible with Krastorio2.

Overhaul
5 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

g Burnable Fuel

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Hello.

Can we find info on burnable fuids for heaters somewhere? Informatron can't seem to find anything related.

Very good and balanced mod so far PreLeyZero, having a lot of fun! Congrats.

10 months ago

Hello.

Can we find info on burnable fuids for heaters somewhere? Informatron can't seem to find anything related.

Very good and balanced mod so far PreLeyZero, having a lot of fun! Congrats.

in general most oil related things can get burned. But I agree that needs some work.

10 months ago

Yeah, I'm getting pretty far burning coal gas, probably will have to change soon.
But since it's an awesome overhaul, maybe it's something to consider for the future.

Thanks for replying, have a lovely weekend.

10 months ago

afaik pretty much any liquid that lists a fuel value in the tooltip should work in the fluid heaters. maybe there's a few exceptions.

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Right, it does. It’s just that if we had a place for easy reference could be useful, that’s all.
As I said, it’s just a minor aspect, you can get pretty much all of it just by trial and error alone. Your point is totally true.

But thinking all the care that was put into making EI, it would be a sin
not to have it πŸ˜‰

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but looks like converting almost any burnable liquid to solid fuel yields more energy when burnt. Looks like liquid burners are mostly a convenience thing, as they're pretty inefficient in comparison to solid fuel.

3 months ago

Hi, where can I find a list of burnable liquids fuel values (some table would be great)?
Tnx πŸ˜‰

3 months ago

Hi, where can I find a list of burnable liquids fuel values (some table would be great)? Maybe developer could add it to compilatron/InformaTron tips too
Tnx πŸ˜‰

3 months ago

Hi, where can I find a list of burnable liquids fuel values (some table would be great)? Maybe developer could add it to compilatron/InformaTron tips too
Tnx πŸ˜‰

3 months ago

Tnx πŸ˜‰

Ill add a little description

New response