Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines.

Overhaul
a month ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

g Is the mod incomplete?

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

So, I started producing exotic age tech packs, but there's no research that requires them. Looking at the lab, apparently there's a whole other technology pack that I don't have the recipe or research for, either. The recipe book mod says that High Tech Parts go into Black Hole Generators, but it doesn't look like any such recipe exists. The recipe book mod doesn't show a research that unlocks Black Hole Generator either. It seems like nothing other than Exotic Age Technology Packs was unlocked by the Exotic Age. I have completed every research except for the infinites.

10 months ago

So, I started producing exotic age tech packs, but there's no research that requires them. Looking at the lab, apparently there's a whole other technology pack that I don't have the recipe or research for, either. The recipe book mod says that High Tech Parts go into Black Hole Generators, but it doesn't look like any such recipe exists. The recipe book mod doesn't show a research that unlocks Black Hole Generator either. It seems like nothing other than Exotic Age Technology Packs was unlocked by the Exotic Age. I have completed every research except for the infinites.

You first need to find it. Hint: Shoot some observations sats to a destination in deep space.

10 months ago

Thanks for responding to me here, and in the discord!

28 days ago

Observation or Exploration satellite? - tooltip seems to say only Exploration sats are useful ?

New response