Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines. Compatible with Krastorio2.

Overhaul
7 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

g Error that has been popping up continuously

1 year, 1 month ago

The mod Exotic Industries (0.1.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event exotic-industries::on_tick (ID 0)
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:266: attempt to index local 'spawned_entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:266: in function 'spawn_entities'
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:319: in function 'spawn_preset'
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:616: in function 'update'
exotic-industries/control.lua:226: in function 'updater'
exotic-industries/control.lua:87: in function <exotic-industries/control.lua:86>

1 year, 1 month ago

The mod Exotic Industries (0.1.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event exotic-industries::on_tick (ID 0)
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:266: attempt to index local 'spawned_entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:266: in function 'spawn_entities'
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:319: in function 'spawn_preset'
exotic-industries/scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua:616: in function 'update'
exotic-industries/control.lua:226: in function 'updater'
exotic-industries/control.lua:87: in function <exotic-industries/control.lua:86>

Seems as an artifact couldnt spawn properly and now its looking for that non existing artifact. Ill include the fix for that in the next update - if you want to fix it manually before:
-> goto to scripts/control/alien_spawner.lua and insert

if spawned_entity == nil then goto continue end in line 266

1 year, 1 month ago

Seems as an artifact couldnt spawn properly and now its looking for that non existing artifact. Ill include the fix for that in the next update - if you want to fix it manually before:

I dont mind waiting :) i've already got 12 hours into your mod and i'm very much enjoying it. Thanks again.

1 year, 1 month ago

I dont mind waiting :) i've already got 12 hours into your mod and i'm very much enjoying it. Thanks again.

The new update should fix it now.

New response