Exotic Industries

Progress through 6 ages of technology, starting with steam and tame exotic matter in the end. Adds various game mechanics, a variety of new resources and big machines. Compatible with Krastorio2.

Overhaul
11 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Manufacturing Power

i Compatibility with Quality of Life research mod

1 year, 1 month ago

Hey, first of all, thanks for a new mod pack, it's nice to see something new around!

And now back to the topic, I'm using Quality of Life research mod that adds multiple repeatable (up-to some level, with the last of each type being infinitely repeatable) techs allowing you to increase crafting speed, reach, inventory size, etc..
The problem is that there is around 25-30 red science techs which prolong the dark age by too much in my opinion.
My suggestion would be to add an option to disable certain techs from being counted to the required tech count, some pattern/regexp or mod ID could do.

That mod totals at ~80 separate non-infinite techs (you can see the tech tree here in the mod author's customisation tool) that can impact the progression quite much, especially with its cost calculation added on top of the Exotic Industries one.

There's also another version of that mod from different author that was quite simplified, Simple Quality of Life Research that may be broken here.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hey, first of all, thanks for a new mod pack, it's nice to see something new around!

And now back to the topic, I'm using Quality of Life research mod that adds multiple repeatable (up-to some level, with the last of each type being infinitely repeatable) techs allowing you to increase crafting speed, reach, inventory size, etc..
The problem is that there is around 25-30 red science techs which prolong the dark age by too much in my opinion.
My suggestion would be to add an option to disable certain techs from being counted to the required tech count, some pattern/regexp or mod ID could do.

That mod totals at ~80 separate non-infinite techs (you can see the tech tree here in the mod author's customisation tool) that can impact the progression quite much, especially with its cost calculation added on top of the Exotic Industries one.

There's also another version of that mod from different author that was quite simplified, Simple Quality of Life Research that may be broken here.

Ill take a look. However might take a bit until such things are integrated.

New response