Yuoki Industries

Please use together with Yuoki Industries Engines for best experience ! adds more content like generators, ressource-transformations, machinery, turrets ...

Overhaul
1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Neotix lamp (R-50) will damaged by trains

Hello Yuoki,

I am using your mods for a long time. I play with a lot of traintracks . I have put all the Neotix lamp between (over the rails.) Lightning rails! Normally all the trains can drive over it without damaging the Neotix lamp. Now I have the problem that the lamp will broken when a train is driving over it. Is it possible for me to change the setting so the lamps will not effects when a train is passing.?

Thanks for the answer.
Waldo

3 years ago

Hmm - I don't see why that behaviour has changed????

None of the recent updates should have affected the Neotix lamps.

Unless, of course, something has changed in Factorio to affect this.

Will investigate

3 years ago

As far as I can tell Yuoki Neotix lights can still be driven over with a locomotive without breaking.

That has been tested in Factorio 1.0 with the latest version of Yuoki, and then again with Squeakthrough enabled.

Could it be that you have another mod which is affecting the collision boxes??

Solved.

YES!!! It was a little search but I found the mod that causes the problem. "hovercraft"

Thanks for the reply! :-)

3 years ago

This issue has been resolved. I removed the lamp from the list of entities the hovercrafts should collide with. It only makes sense and should have been that way from the beginning.

New response