Yuoki Industries

Please use together with Yuoki Industries Engines for best experience ! adds more content like generators, ressource-transformations, machinery, turrets ...

Overhaul
1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Sprite Size update error

4 years ago

Yuoki (main) is giving me errors on init with the Logistic-Robot-Shadow.png not being 64x64 but I checked the code and all groupings have their icon_size set to 64?

4 years ago

Same here

4 years ago

I have posted a fix for this in the Yuoki Forum - only use if you know what you are doing!!!!
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=81471&p=480755#p480755

4 years ago

Yuoki (main) is giving me errors on init with the logistic_robot_shadow.pgn
the given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x29, right bottom=58x58) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=944x46),: base/grapfics/logistic-robot/logistic-robot-shadow.pgn

can you help me?

4 years ago

Install the latest version of the mod - Yuoki_0.8.89 that should have fixed that error

4 years ago

i am sorry but problem was onYuoki_0.8.89. i am reinstal Yuoki_0.8.88 and all works. update not good

4 years ago

Which version of Factorio are you running?? Yuoki_0.8.89 was released to fix changes in Factorio 0.18.8 which broke the mod with a similar error message - this suggests to me that you may be running a Factorio version pre 0.18.8??

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Which version of Factorio are you running?? Yuoki_0.8.89 was released to fix changes in Factorio 0.18.8 which broke the mod with a similar error message - this suggests to me that you may be running a Factorio version pre 0.18.8??

factorio 0.18.6
now i dont update this mod. may be if will be 0.19 or later version

New response