Yuoki Industries

Please use together with Yuoki Industries Engines for best experience ! adds more content like generators, ressource-transformations, machinery, turrets ...

Overhaul
1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Wood

4 years ago

If you want to produce wood bricks, you need over 100 farms for only 0,1875 wood bricks per second. (wich is 1 C1 factory producing 1,5 wood/sec)

These bricks equals 7,5MJ. The machines need a bit more then 6MW without inserters. This means, you need over 100 buildings for 7,5MJ per second. And if you have simple engines, you loose energy (Efficiency at 50% or 75%)

Is there any reason to make wood/bricks that I am missing?

Also, you make 40 corn and 80 cane to 12 Trifitan. Is there a zero maybe missing?

And at last, you can make corn to corn seeds, but not cane to cane seeds? Is this on purpose?

PS: nice and huge mod pack! :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Here are some more little bugs and missing things.

-) 2 Mastercrafted items are missing the background (red /green background)
-) Some tooltips for modules are missing (for example: you dont see, what the green module makes, before crafting)
-) When you place a crusher and choose a recipe, The order is different for blue and yellow dust
-) When you want to buy yellow ore, you see that it has the wrong color (both ores are blue, the button has the wrong color)
-) You can't use productivity modules in the smelter, which makes the vanilla smelter better then yours.
-) some statues like the bug one seems not to work, but i have to look more into it.
-) some tooltip infos from accus are missing (like charge, etc)
-) some sandbox things that are not so important (like your flame thrower towers vs plasma. When you shift+click them, you get 1 stack from one tower, and 5 or 10 stacks from the other. you dont always get one stack with some items. But this is very trivial)
-) And another trival one: You seem to not check for starting area when you spawn the ore. So, when you have a huge starting area, you can have 1 coal/copper/iron patch and 20 yellow/blue ones. But this doesn't hurt at all :)

PS: Its really fun, especially combined with the alien mods! Still have to explore the nature/farming things, but they seem to need a loooooooooooot of space. have to aquire some land first :)

4 years ago

sorry i have overseen the notification and read this now.
The reason for wood bricks is a "starting buff" and not destroy forrests with grenades. you can wood turn into efficent energy. The reverse recipe is for the point where you have deforrest your whole world and still need some wood. But you are right, the balance is atm bad/wrong.
- yes, sugarcane needs a additonal recipe, because crafting from other seeds makes not much sense. But a starting seed is needed.
- yes, it's on your side to decide go faster and compact or use more productivity. because productivity can used in steps before and after i thinks its not a big problem. for me the productivity-modules break a little game and balance. it's hard balance against without overpower machinery itsself.
- the bug should remove pollution, but as you now remember me, i have not updated the consumption to latest game-changes.
- ore spawn/code has changed over time ... so i will wait a little until the devs decide this spawn-type is final. maybe i make this a little different in future.
- farming is still a unbalanced, but better as in versions before. also you get a alternate way to get most science-packs.
you can reach/unlock all research with farms/ranch and trade.

thanks for your comments, i will try to fix asp your suggestions/report

4 years ago

How do I find corn seeds or corn? ty

4 years ago

the first can crafted from dirt and green science-packs

New response