WH40k: Legio Titanicus (beta)

by AivanF

TechPriest, are you seeking Omnissiah blessing to protect and expand your Forge World? Collegia Titanica is here for you! The mod provides unique and customizable war machines from WarHammer 40.000 with enormously powerful military capabilities. Production challenges included! In case of you are tired of logistics, you can also explore and restore broken titans, performing real Adeptus Mechanicus expeditions! WARNING! Mod is in active development, most things are done but smth can be changed

Content
29 days ago
Transportation Combat Manufacturing

b Load crash v0.9.3 (FIXED)

9 months ago

Error:
WH40k-Titans/control.lua:2: Path stdlib/stdlib/area/position.lua does not match any enabled mod.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
WH40k-Titans/control.lua:2: in main chunk

9 months ago

Hi! Yes, a forgotten dependency. I just published v0.9.4 with getting rid of this, have a try!

9 months ago

Thank you! I hope that I can enjoy this mod, the first time it didn't work :D

9 months ago

And now it just does not work, there is no Legio Titanicus (media) although it also costs ...

9 months ago

Yeah, forgotten to update the media mod, made it just now.

Remember that the mod is WIP state now, many technologies don't work now, but you can enjoy titans with sandbox mode or cheat mod only (: Btw, soon I'll add different amazing cannons!

9 months ago

Sounds great, and in the name of the Emperor!
I hope to find a Hound or Sentinel in the future.

9 months ago

And the Hound is already there, I didn’t notice ...
And the media mod still doesn't work...
The main mod is still disabled.

9 months ago

The problem is that I turn on the main mod without the additional one, it says "Must be enabled"
I turn it on, it says "The mod is not compatible and needs to be turned off"
What to do? xD

9 months ago

Yeah, War Hound was the first made titan, and WarLord was recently added.

Do you download from the ingame mods manager or manually? The latest main mod version 0.9.4 requires media mod version 1.0.3 which is published. I can recommend to delete and install the mod again, and if this doesn't help, I'll research deeper.

9 months ago

Understood, then I will try and let you know if something goes wrong! Good night.

9 months ago

DUDE IT'S JUST A MASTERPIECE! THOUGH IT DOESN'T FIT THE WAY THE TITANIUM WALKS INTO THE GAME, BUT IT'S JUST AWESOME!

9 months ago

Thanks!!! I now uploaded new version with different weapons and control panel, have a try, this is even more cool 😁

New response