Shortcuts for 1.1

Adds a host of useful shortcuts to improve QOL. Shortcuts for: - Toggles for equipment and personal logistic requests - Artillery remote and an artillery cannon fire toggle - Environment deconstruction planner - Spidertron settings, spidertron remote and train manual mode - Rail block visualisation, player lamp, customizable grid overlay and far zoom - Shortcuts for various other mods Original mod by npc_strider (morley376): mods.factorio.com/mod/Shortcuts

Utilities
1 year, 2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat Logistic network Blueprints

b Rail block visualization disabled in mods with different techs

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

I've only encountered this in Nullius, but it would happen with any mod that has its own (or heavily modified) tech tree. Even with the Disable all technology requirement changes setting on, the rail block visualizer shortcut remains disabled despite having researched railways and trains (I suspect because the tech name in the mod is different and I started the game before enabling the setting). Why is it necessary to disable the shortcut at all? It doesn't free up space in the shortcut list, but it does cause confusion as to why it's still disabled even when the base is covered in train tracks.

I'd like to suggest removing the technology check entirely, making the shortcut always enabled.

1 year, 9 months ago

Alternatively, a console command to manually enable shortcuts could be a helpful workaround.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Also affects the various blueprint shortcuts. Using IR3. +1

1 year, 2 months ago

First of all sorry for the late reply! I got a vague idea why this might happen, but this might take some time until I can find a solution. If you got a save file with this issue, it would be really helpful sending it to me. In the mean time you can enable a specific shortcut with this command:

/c game.player.set_shortcut_available("rail-block-visualization-toggle", true)

New response