Shortcuts for 1.1

Adds a host of useful shortcuts to improve QOL. Shortcuts for: - Toggles for equipment and personal logistic requests - Artillery remote and an artillery cannon fire toggle - Environment deconstruction planner - Spidertron settings, spidertron remote and train manual mode - Rail block visualisation, player lamp, customizable grid overlay and far zoom - Shortcuts for various other mods Original mod by npc_strider (morley376): mods.factorio.com/mod/Shortcuts

Utilities
1 year, 2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Trains Combat Logistic network Blueprints

b Removal of the 3 Decon-planners

1 year, 11 months ago

Can't use the custom planner as for the removal of previous 3 different Decon-planners reached 256 limit of tiles. do u still have some to solve this ?

1 year, 11 months ago

Can you show me a picture of the message you are getting? It should work if you select only trees and rocks in the per player settings.

1 year, 11 months ago

You should go to the third tab called "Per player". There you can configure which entity types are added to the deconstruction planner. If you disable all but trees and rocks it should work at least for all trees and rocks.

1 year, 11 months ago

I also made a quick release changing the order in which the entities are assigned. This should result in fewer error messages.

1 year, 11 months ago

i miss the old way i had the 3 different tho sure thanks again.

1 year, 11 months ago

yea going to setting every time i want one item cleared is more a hazel ratter than an improvement as i can't clear rock and trees together

1 year, 11 months ago

So all i see to solve my issue and add back issue would be use version 1.1.22 of your mod.

1 year, 11 months ago

yea going to setting every time i want one item cleared is more a hazel ratter than an improvement as i can't clear rock and trees together

I added a special case so that if you toggle trees and rocks at the same time and untoggle the other three, you can remove all trees and rocks at the same time. This works because in that case "the trees/rocks only" filter is applied, that ignores the 255 limit.

1 year, 11 months ago

thanks hope that will help

1 year, 11 months ago

Release when ? Just wonder tho take your time.

1 year, 11 months ago

Oh sorry, I meant to say that it’s already implemented.

1 year, 11 months ago

Turned out I broke it by changing the order in version 1.1.25. Should be fixed in version 1.1.26 and not dependant on the order any more. Thanks for your persistence!

1 year, 11 months ago

thanks to u for finding the issue.

1 year, 10 months ago

Would it be possible using this new function to add back the same mix for ItemOnGround Fish and cliffs on a separate as u had in 1.1.22 ? as u mange to make it for the wood & rocks.

New response