HellishAethers's QoL for Freight Forwarding

Hellish Aether's quality of life modlist for use with the Freight Forwarding mod.

Mod packs
a month ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Environment Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power Storage Blueprints

b Unable to Install

2 months ago

Hi..
Apparently you have a mod in the list that is deprecated. Unfortunately, this means you cannot install the modpack. It would be great if you could fix that.

a month ago

Hi again.
I won't be there for the next 2 weeks. I'm curious to see whether the problem will be fixed by then.

a month ago

Hiya! Sorry for taking a while to get back to you - new to the mod portal. I'll set some time aside now to get things working though!

a month ago

Hi. I'm already back from my vacation.
It sounds great that you want to take care of it. You can then write as soon as you get it fixed.

a month ago

mh.. Is it possible that you have problems fixing the modpack? Because it is still not downloadable.

a month ago

Can you give me more info on the error you're getting? It's working fine for me and a friend

a month ago

From the looks of it, you have already taken out the mod that is Deprecated. Now I should be able to download it too. But I won't be able to test it until tomorrow because I'm already on my way to bed. (It's 00:30 for me)

a month ago

OK yes. Now it can be installed. Thanks for that. :D

New response