Qatavin's More Stuff

by Qatavin

An expansion modmod for Bob's. Includes lots more chemistry, some weapons, enhancements for nuclear production, and various balance changes.

Overhaul
a month ago
Transportation Combat Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Crash on gamestart

1 year, 10 months ago

Since I don't know who best to write this to, I'll just bring it up on both sides.
https://prnt.sc/UdLfxVqD4p17
If more info is needed, feel free to ask. I will do my best to give a helpful answer.

1 year, 10 months ago

Ok... since I don't want to write a separate bug report now, I'll just put this one in here:
https://prnt.sc/pr4NLVP090x3

This bug only appears when I include Quatmore, so I'm sure it's the cause. If you have further questions, I am of course ready to (hopefully) answer them helpfully.

1 year, 10 months ago

Hey, the dev of Shortcuts for 1.1 here. I looked into this and the issue is that you generate an equipment and delete it later again (data-updates.lua line 1557). I could resolve this by adding a dependency to my mod or moving the generation of disabled equipment to data-final-fixes.lua. I would prefer however if you would either don’t generate the equipment in the first place, or hide it properly instead of deleting it. Nilling a prototype is generally ill advice, as it is bound to create problems like this.

1 year, 10 months ago

The equipment was actually defined in one of Bob's mods, but was never finished. I removed it, along with making various other fixes, because it started showing up in the Bonus screen, where it shouldn't have been because it was unobtainable.

Anyway, I applied a different fix, so it should be no problem now.

1 year, 10 months ago

Oh yes, totally overlooked that. Thanks for fixing it!

1 year, 10 months ago

Nice.
What about the 2nd bug?

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Looks like that's probably due to the reskin mod. My mod is not included in their project, so there's nothing to be done about that compatibility issue, I don't think. More specifically, I changed the plasma turrets to have 8-directional placement, so they can be built pointing to the top-right, top-left, etc. That required removing the folding and deploying animations, which only exist for 4-directional placement.

1 year, 10 months ago

oh, ok.
That means that I should address this with them? or can you do something about it?

1 year, 10 months ago

There's nothing I can do about it on my end. I removed the folding/preparing animation parameters that their mod is trying to update with new graphics. But even if I restored them, the game would need animations for 8 directions, and their mod only has 4. You'd have to ask them about it.

1 year, 10 months ago

ok. thanks anyway for the help.

New response