Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
15 hours ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g How to unlock chemical sience pack

1 year, 1 month ago

How to unlock chemical science pack? I finished all possible research and still the research for chemical schience pack is red, pls help.

1 year, 1 month ago

Going to need more info then that. It sounds like a mod conflict. Can you provide your save.

1 year, 1 month ago

Sure How to upload it?

1 year, 1 month ago

Anyway, I just updated all my mods and there are now some other researches availeble. So lets wait if it unlocked after the research.

1 year, 1 month ago

The course of this problem is that I start this game and after 10 or 20 hours the alternative mod installed. If I start a new game then I see The difference in the tech tree. In my game I miss "nuclear research" and that explain the problem. Now is my question, how to unlock nuclear research? I think that the problem is solved then. I try it allready in the console with "/c game.player.force.recipes["nuclear-research"].enabled=true" but get a nill as answer. What is the right name that I have to put?

New response