Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
18 hours ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

i Tame the Aliens

2 years ago

If I remember correctly there was a rumor or something along those lines that you wanted to make it so you had to "tame" the aliens for the domestic side of things. Might I make a suggestion and you look at the Factorio Enemy Race Manager? Basically, make it so yes you still have modules for the buildings I don't see an issue there. However, make it where when you "kill" one of the wild versions of saying the Vruk they drop a Vruk module that's title Unconscious/Wild Vruk and gives say a 10% work speed. Where you have a building that with basic Vruk food has like the capturing a 75% chance of converting the Wild Vruk into a Tamed Vruk MK1 if that makes sense. The higher quality of the food the more likely the Wild Vruk will be converted to a Tamed Vruk. Same to all other aliens in Alien life.

2 years ago

oh and I would add a bit of a timer for said wild alien module if not picked up it despawns if possible

New response