Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
9 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g 1.11.9

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I think the minus in the changelog is not set correctly:
205.544 Error CachedChangelog.cpp:54: Failed to parse changelog for mod Pyanodons AlienLife: invalid changelog file, error on line 5, not indented/bullet pointed properly.
:)

3 years ago

I can not add the mod to my mod pack because of I think that problem. Then the download states "There is no compatible version of pyalienlife". Perhaps that changelog fix will fix it :)

3 years ago

I can not add the mod to my mod pack because of I think that problem. Then the download states "There is no compatible version of pyalienlife". Perhaps that changelog fix will fix it :)

change log errors wouldnt stop you from loading or downloading the mod. all they do is get printed to the log file. if your getting a no compatible version error there is ether an issue with it finding the mod which happens sometimes or your trying to download a version that doesn't exist.

3 years ago

Thx for the answer. I hoped this is the error :( Ok, I will check again with a friend why this error comes only at pyalienlife.

New response