Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
3 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

b Kicalk modules not working?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I think 1.11.3 may have broken Kicalk mk 1 module effect. Instead of having any speed effect, they now have no effect on the plantation. Image: https://i.imgur.com/bctLZCq.png

3 years ago

1.11.3 didnt change anything that would have broken that. from the looks of it. you selected the option in turd that gives productivity and the speed reduction is to high. ill need to adjust that.

3 years ago

Ah that makes sense. I upgraded from 1.11.1 to 1.11.3, so it was probably the turd change that caused this.

3 years ago

It appears research center mk01 has the same (-80% - limit) when selecting Metachemoinformatics, this is on the py science one. It ia hard to tell with all the TURD updates if this is in fact a real problem or some side effect of the repeated selecting of the upgrades and all the recipe changes, might be a easy thing to have a quick look at. Kicalk it causing some short term problem so no science for me for now.

3 years ago

It appears research center mk01 has the same (-80% - limit) when selecting Metachemoinformatics, this is on the py science one. It ia hard to tell with all the TURD updates if this is in fact a real problem or some side effect of the repeated selecting of the upgrades and all the recipe changes, might be a easy thing to have a quick look at. Kicalk it causing some short term problem so no science for me for now.

its an actual issue. when i adjusted the speed boosts to account for farm modules bonuses i decided to just go with the numbers based on what they should be for the mk4 as it would just give a bit of extra speed at the lower tiers. i didnt think about the fact that it will also have the same effect for negative speed and is an issue. working on the fix its just taking a bit more to do which is why i hadnt done it already when i didnt think it was necessary.

tl:dr. negative speed is set for mk4 values and it doesnt work well with lower tiers. am fixing

3 years ago

Thanks for update! No rush, PyMods leave us plenty to work on in the mean time :)

3 years ago

Great to hear, TBH in my save the TURD completely resets each time I start (might only be after updates (to mods or base game), not confirmed) so when I see something I either pick a different option or leave it until it is fixed so we are happily able to play. Keep up the incredible work.

New response