Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
8 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g Moss in Crystal Miner

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I can insert moss as module in miners (at least electric drill and crystal miner). Is this on purpose? They give the +130% speed bonus.

3 years ago

its a base game limitation and not worth the ups cost of the script needed to fix it.

3 years ago

Oh I see. Thanks.

3 years ago

I'm going to bring this up again, because it also affects things like the Collector (for biosamples) which turns into a significant balance issue. Even in the fairly early game, a single Guar placed in a Collector lets you get 8.5 Biosamples for the cost of a single Bio-Container, which significantly reduces the early game Titanium cost of science.
I recognize that it wouldn't be practical to block Alien "Modules" from all miners, but would it be possible to block them from certain specific "burner miners" like the Collector?

3 years ago

I'm going to bring this up again, because it also affects things like the Collector (for biosamples) which turns into a significant balance issue. Even in the fairly early game, a single Guar placed in a Collector lets you get 8.5 Biosamples for the cost of a single Bio-Container, which significantly reduces the early game Titanium cost of science.
I recognize that it wouldn't be practical to block Alien "Modules" from all miners, but would it be possible to block them from certain specific "burner miners" like the Collector?

its being worked on. if i "fix" it for 1 miner ive basically fixed them all. its just not a simple fix as theres a few other things that need adjusted for it and im taking my time to make sure it works right the first time as best i can.

New response