Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
9 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g Centrifuge is odd, unlocked by two techs

3 years ago

Hello, I am new here.
The recipe for a centrifuge is unlocked in two techs: Basic electronics and Uranium processing. Perhaps it was my lack of experience with FNEI but I thought I needed both and that I was locked out of centrifuges until I have uranium processing and that it was the only thing preventing me from making Good Alien Sample.
Was about to complain about that here but found out I can make centrifuges just fine. That's all, hope to post some good feedback when I have some.

3 years ago

Factorio doesn't allow for double tech locks. A few things like the centrifuge are unlock by several techs to make sure you have it depending on specific mods enabled. 1 of them was probably meant to be disabled but got missed.

To be put simply the tech tree is kind of a mess and you shouldn't have any deadlocks but its not currently organized very well. Its being worked on.

New response