Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
7 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

i Farmable BioSamples

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Great Mod! I really enjoy the fact that I can grow all the ores so I dont have to expand (playing with biters) and relocate mining sites all the time. I am now into 600+ hours into a playthough and my defences are holding off the biters. BUT it is a pain in the ass to expand because im only close to production sience. So I am far away from artillary and I would really like to be able to farm / grow bio samples. It does not need to be cheep but it would really help.

3 years ago

well have you looked at the smart farm tech and its sub techs. and if your close to production science if you need it that badly you should be able to use the vat-brain to get the few techs you need for it.

3 years ago

thx for the tip! I didnt see that you can farm bioreserves with smartfarms now I only have to get enough bio samples to get that tech :) that a goal worth working to.

New response