Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
3 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g logistics station problem feedback

3 years ago

Hi,kingarthur~
The new logistics station is great, I have a problem in use that requires feedback.
When I build 1 input 1 output, it works fine. But when I tried to use 1 input and 2 output, they stopped working, and they still didn't work after demolishing and rebuilding.
I don’t know if it’s my operation problem or something went wrong :(

kingarthur ☆
3 years ago

it should work. could you send in your save so i can take a look at it see what went wrong

3 years ago

Of course there is no problem, please see the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3M6VTU9N3ZE0AwSRs8W2Z258onoh1xZ/view?usp=sharing
I tried two more times, one of them worked normally, this is an abnormal working archive, in order to reduce mod conflicts, I tried to turn off other mods for testing

3 years ago

Thank you very much for fixing the problem quickly, version 1.8.0 can even run in my old archive
In the process of using, I encountered a small problem. When I set the wrong number to a null value, it reported an error and ended the game.
This error is caused by my operation error, but I think there will be others who make the same mistake as me. I would like to ask if you can correct the mod to avoid the problem of reporting errors?
Attached error code:
Error while running event pyalienlife::on_nth_tick(20)
pyalienlife/control.lua:1470: attempt to compare nil with number
stack traceback:
pyalienlife/control.lua:1470: in function <pyalienlife/control.lua:1338>

New response