Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
3 hours ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g Moss farm disabled by script

3 years ago

I have the moss farm placed also have water and cabon dioxide connected where they need to be but it does nothing. when i hover my mouse over it, it says disabled by script. how to get this working?
Screenshot below..
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2120964361

3 years ago

needs moss modules to get the first one you need to mine rocks till you get some moss you can insert into it and make more moss to speed it up

3 years ago

got it thanks mate

3 years ago

how about the sap extracter? sap doesnt go in the module section

3 years ago

sap tree from seeds from sap

3 years ago

needs moss modules to get the first one you need to mine rocks till you get some moss you can insert into it and make more moss to speed it up

What kind of rocks?

3 years ago

What kind of rocks?

I found my own answer: the random single rocks strewn around the map, not any "patch" of rocks or ore. If you hover your mouse over one of these rocks, it shows what it contains. Some will say "0.1 moss", meaning that on average, you will have to mine 10 of those rocks to get 1 moss. Then put the one moss in the module slots of your moss factory, and of course the other ingredients. That 1 moss will produce 3. Put those 3 in the module slots to speed it up, and so on.

3 years ago

What kind of rocks?

I found my own answer: the random single rocks strewn around the map, not any "patch" of rocks or ore. If you hover your mouse over one of these rocks, it shows what it contains. Some will say "0.1 moss", meaning that on average, you will have to mine 10 of those rocks to get 1 moss. Then put the one moss in the module slots of your moss factory, and of course the other ingredients. That 1 moss will produce 3. Put those 3 in the module slots to speed it up, and so on.

yes its meant to be all rocks but theres a bug with some of them not giving moss currently

New response