Pyanodons Alien Life

Adds farming, ranching, and pharmaceutics into Factorio. It's extremely unethical but also extremely profitable. WARNING! This mod will greatly enhance and extend the rest of the pY mods. Expect a 1000+ hour long game!

Overhaul
7 days ago
1.0 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power

g Recipe for Petri dish

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi! Today I`ve tried to play with AlienLife add-on. I guess i found a mistake. Glassworks, in recipe of a Petri dish, essential for development of T1 technology, utilizes Hydrazine, which is a product of (!)T3 technology level. Is it normal?

3 years ago

no this isnt normal and pymods doesnt contain hydrazine with implys or using some other mods with pyal. pyal isnt in anyway shape or form setup to be compatible with other mods atm.

if you can send a save along i can have a look at what you've got going on and sort that problem out. i need the save to sync all the mods and any settings they have.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sorry for noob's question - send where? BTW - recipe of Hydrazine in "simplicity3" tecnology. I don't think any mods but Py responsible for that tech. :)

3 years ago

forums is usually easiest. pm is best. i dont think theres a size limit but if so just upload to your cloud storage site of preference and pm me a link. same name on the factorio forums as here.

3 years ago

Sent.

3 years ago

Ok. Ill have a look at this asap. Depending on how broke it is I should have a fix sometime today.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Good morning.
Not that i'm complaining, but there's almost 3 days past, and there's still no fix. Is it so badly broken? :)
I've found out, that mistake have nothing to do with PyAl, i turned off all mods but PyCoalProcessing, and in every recipe - Glassworks continue to demand Hydrazine.

3 years ago

sorry been busy so hadnt had a ton of time to get to this but im not see the glassworks requiring hydrazine. it shows in helmod its set to hydrazine but thats just because it needs a fluid with a fuel value and hydrazine is first in that list it can be a bunch of different fluids not just hydrazine

3 years ago

Ok, Thanks for the answer, sorry for your time.

New response