Periodic Madness

This mod aims to add most, if not all elements of the periodic table to Factorio.

Overhaul
18 days ago
Logistics Mining Fluids Manufacturing Power

b Version Numbers

8 months ago

version 0.0.371 is technically a higher version than 0.0.38 because 371 > 38 so just avoid that because it caused a few problems for me in the past

8 months ago

version 0.0.371 is technically a higher version than 0.0.38 because 371 > 38 so just avoid that because it caused a few problems for me in the past (by problems I mean development problems, should be fine for the players)

8 months ago

Hello! and yes, i only just noticed this problem (and so have other players haha) and it will be fixed in the next update, by just changing the version number, but thank you for recognizing it. I will be keeping it in mind for the future, but i hope you enjoy PM nontheless!

7 months ago

You're still doing version numbers wrong. 0.0.n has n in NUMERICAL order. So, 0.0.4 isn't followed by 0.0.41, because that 41 is not a "4.1", it's a fourty-one. Which comes after fourty.

Since you can do you numbering any way you want, EXCEPT Factorio has to understand the ordering (and Factorio does not understand your, to put it bluntly, weird and nonsensical and just simply non-standard ordering). So why don't you jump to

for your next version, then you have what you obviously want: your "0.0.371" would have been "0.3.71", and that would have been followed by "0.3.8" and everything would have been fine

7 months ago

Somehow, that had never occurred to me :sob:, i must apologise for the confusion however and i just remedied the mistake on version numbers. Unfortunately, i cannot change all the versions without it being a long and painstaking process plus i dont want to mess up anyone's save, just incase.

However, this will be fixed for all updates after now, and i must thank you nontheless. :]

New response