Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

b Coins not converting or not converting every time

6 days ago

Hey! I've been playing your mod for a while now and I'm on my second playthrough (I didn't finish the first one and wanted to start over to focus more on trading).

I've encountered the following issue:
The coins that can be exchanged through trading don't always convert to the higher-tier coin in my savegame.

When I place the coins into the player inventory, the conversion works fine. The same goes for putting the coins into a Hex. However, if I have belts or inserters load the coins into a train or a chest, for example, they don't get converted. The respective stack just stays at 999 and a new stack is started...

What could be causing this, and how can I get the coins to convert consistently?

6 days ago

See also this screenshot. Even when I remove the chest limit, the coins are not converted and a new stack just builds up.

https://i.imgur.com/Ud4Uyh2.jpeg

5 days ago
(updated 5 days ago)

The coins will still convert, but it's only processed so quickly. It has a delay. If it doesn't convert within a minute, that may be a bug in the inventory processing. And IIRC, the conversion only works when there's an available slot for inserting the next coin tier. The chest filter isn't really needed; coins will convert over time and then be taken out by your loader.

a day ago

They did not convert at all - even after several minutes. I tried different things and replacing the iron chest with a wooden chest did actually help. The coins then did start converting as intented.

New response