Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

g Only 1 quality button for trades?

3 months ago

I seem to recall that there was a button for both minimum and maximum quality to accept trades within a range; right now there is only one.
I thought in the past that I was able to use multiple qualities (eg if there was a trade for gears->coins, it could be configurabled to accept only green and blue gears, while normal gears were ignored)

Am I mistaken or was this changed?

3 months ago

Additionally, I notice that placing the combinator will not respect quality: if I have a green quality hex and set a trade to be higher quality, the combinator defaults to normal quality signals

New response