Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

b Companion Drones support

5 months ago

I didn't start with a drone when starting a new game. Optional to add a support for it ofc, some may find it fun:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/companion-drones-mjlfix

To actually manually craft a first tier robot requires a spidertron and blue circuits, so it's not helpful in early game this way. I checked you do start with one without Hextorio; it's not in inventory but placed in the world like a spider-vehicle (already placed for you).

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

This is caused by Hextorio's initialization. Nauvis gets deleted and recreated, which means the free companion is destroyed. But I can add a compatibility, thanks!

New response