Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

b Quest, Cracking the Vault triggers early

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

The completion condition for Cracking the Vault seems strange - my first Strongbox spawned, with 106 coins at level 1 (as per the new production rules for them. After destroying it a few times, I noticed I got completion credit despite the box only being level 5 or 6.

At first, I thought that the trigger was based on the coins I received (eg the game wasn't checking "level"), but looking at the credit for Lockbreaker, it says I have 16/50 levels, even though my only box now has level 9. Perhaps it's checking dungeons or unclaimed hexes?

7 months ago

I'm pretty sure it's counting strongbox levels twice over for each clearing. Thanks!

New response