Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.
Large total conversion mods.
Transportation of the player, be it vehicles or teleporters.
Augmented or new ways of transporting materials - belts, inserters, pipes!
New ways to deal with enemies, be it attack or defense.
Changes to enemies or entirely new enemies to deal with.
Map generation and terrain modification.
New Ores and resources as well as machines.
Furnaces, assembling machines, production chains.
More than just chests.
Pretty much like the title: Rocket turrets with capture bots as ammunition will happily waste them on strongboxes. Not sure whether they did any damage. I fixed it on my side by setting a filter on the turret. It's only a minor issue though.
I'll have to look at the modding API to see if there's a way to keep them from doing that. Thanks for the report!
This is a bug in Factorio itself (so I believe). I posted a bug report on the forums for this. You can follow updates on it here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?t=132831.
Klonan fixed it and will arrive in Factorio 2.1 :)
Nice. This is the second bug I have been involved in finding. :)