Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

b Cannot upgrade item from silver star to gold star

8 months ago

Mod version: Hextorio 1.5.10
Planet: Nauvis
What the game tells me in the item catalog :
"Electrocute an enemy unit near a trade involving this item with at least 85% productivity."
What I did:

The item is part of this trade (either as input or output — I tried both ways).
The trade shows exactly 85% productivity
I killed biters / spitters inside the same hex where the trade is located.
I used only electric damage sources:
Tesla gun
Tesla destroyer drones
Personal electric discharge defense

Result:
Nothing happens. The item stays at silver star. No progress bar appears, no message, no rank-up.
I also tried buying/receiving the item multiple times in high-productivity trades — still no change.

8 months ago

This is very likely a floating point rounding error. I will get this fixed in 1.6.0. Thanks!

8 months ago

I had the same issue yesterday when trying to upgrade to red star.
+130% didn't work (the threshold value), +140% a few minutes later worked.

Thank you for fixing it.

New response