Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

b Strongbox loot not awarded in remote view

8 months ago

I was wondering where the loot from strongboxes go. Turns out the rewards are voided when in remote view.

I'm currently on Gleba, with a strongbox on Nauvis that is about to be cracked.
When viewing it happen with the remote view (or just remote viewing on Gleba), no coins are transfered into my inventory.
Letting it happen while in character view, the coins drop into my inventory as expected.

Not a big deal, I'm not dependent on those coins.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

This is fixed for 1.6.0's release, thanks!

8 months ago

tyvm

New response