Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

g Strongbox Removal

8 months ago

Not sure if theres a quest that unlocks the ability to remove a strongbox chest that keeps respawning and getting in the way of my base expansion :(
How do I get rid of it permanently?

8 months ago

Not sure if it was added recently or unlocked from a quest or not, but in the core that I have a strongbox in, right underneath "claimed by {player} at playtime {time}" there's a button to remove the strongbox from the hex.

8 months ago

But I deleted the core in that hex already rip :(

8 months ago

please add a way to remove a strongbox that isnt tied to a hex core

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

please add a way to remove a strongbox that isnt tied to a hex core

Seems that the simplest way to handle this is to delete all strongboxes within the same hex as a hex core that's being deleted. Otherwise I'd have to add something like a command, new selection tool, or a custom GUI just to handle this edge case (none of those options are preferable from a UX standpoint).

This will be introduced in 1.6.0. I'll additionally throw in a new command called "/delete-strongbox" so that older saves (or in any other applicable situation) can forcefully remove a strongbox that are left over from a deleted hex core.

8 months ago

Thanksss <3

New response