Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
13 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

b Update removed existing trade buffs

8 months ago

Pretty much like the title says:
After updating game and mod, the previously earned general trade bonuses are gone.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

What trade bonuses? Like trade productivity?

Edit: I see. This whole migration thing is incredibly complex, and I can't just build a testing suite to ensure that every scenario is tested for. I'm sorry for the mess. 1.5.8 will add your bonuses back, hopefully all of them, because I can see something that was missed, again. You won't have to roll back.

8 months ago

Yes, trade productivity.
Thanks for fixing it.

8 months ago

1.5.8 is released and should fix up all issues introduced from 1.5.6's item buff rebalance.

New response