Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

i Option to enable generation of only one ore type per hex

10 months ago

An interesting new gameplay experience, but unfortunately not everyone likes mixed ore.
Is it possible to add an option to enable generation of only one ore type per hex?

10 months ago

Sorry that it's not clear in the mod settings. I just added some FAQs as they were missing. The answer to your question is at the top.

10 months ago

I'm probably just blind and didn't see it right away. Thanks for the help. And... i forgot check FAQs :(

10 months ago

Oh no, it was my bad that I didn't have the FAQs written on the mod portal. I have more FAQs on my Discord server, but most people won't see them there.

New response