Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
13 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

g Dungeon quest productivity.

1 year, 5 days ago

The quest shows as 5% trade productivity, but it seems I got 10% when I finished my first dungeon. Got 20% from quest rewards according to tool-tip on the the ">>" arrows between the trades. 10% seems to be from "Catalog initiate" quest, and the only other quest that has trade productivity is the dungeon quest. (Dark Factorion Dungeon) Not sure if this is a coding bug or just the quest text not being updated.

1 year, 5 days ago

I just tested it. They give only 5%. You may have possibly completed one other quest without realizing it, giving you another 5%.

1 year, 5 days ago

Checked the quests again and can't find it.

Completed Quests 11: Ground Zero, "Dark Factorian Dungeon", I really don't need that, Trades Galore, Getting Somewhere, Too Many Hex Cores, Sprawling base, "Catalog Initiate", Exploration, Biter Rammer, and Find Some Trades.

The quoted quests are the ones I found productivity in the rewards. 5% and 10%. I currently don't see any other quests I can get productivity from while still on Nauvis in the incomplete quests.

1 year, 5 days ago

Well, I'm not able to reproduce the issue based on your description of the problem.

1 year, 5 days ago

Oh well, maybe I just did a really good (or weird) job of concurring that dungeon. I guess I can just think of it as a bonus 5% because I'm special.

1 year, 5 days ago

I'm also getting double the amount of free Hexes. Got 6 instead of 3 for the Half a gravity quest. Just thought I'd post it just in case.

After I started writing this I thought the most likely thing I could think of that could cause this, and not be reproduced by your testing, would be related updating the Hextorio Mod in the middle of the run. I tested this by loading version 1.1.1, saved, then changed to version 1.1.2. After that I went into debug mode and took out a dungeon and got 10% productivity. Completed a different quest and got double free Hexes.

1 year, 5 days ago

Oh, that's interesting. A bit more plausible! I'll look into it. Thanks for the bug report :)

New response