Hextorio - Build in hexagons


Expand your hex territory. Loot dungeons. Complete quests. Level up every item in the game. Trade your way to victory. Get rich.

Overhaul
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.54K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Manufacturing Storage

b Error while on Gleba

1 year, 1 month ago

Happened while exploring and expanding.

5565.492 Error MainLoop.cpp:1510: Exception at tick 9596255: The mod Hextorio - Build in hexagons (1.1.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event hextorio::on_chunk_generated (ID 15)
count must be positive
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'insert'
hextorio/api/coin_tiers.lua:360: in function 'update_inventory'
hextorio/api/coin_tiers.lua:409: in function 'add_coin_to_inventory'
hextorio/api/dungeons.lua:664: in function 'spawn_loot'
hextorio/api/dungeons.lua:243: in function 'spawn_hex'
hextorio/api/hex_grid.lua:569: in function 'init_dungeon_hex'
hextorio/api/hex_grid.lua:730: in function 'initialize_hex'
hextorio/api/hex_grid.lua:1701: in function 'on_chunk_generated'
hextorio/control.lua:188: in function <hextorio/control.lua:163>

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the report. Sorry for the inconvenience. I can't seem to reproduce this bug, and this type of bug actually is supposed to be impossible to occur given the current source code. If you can send a save file where this bug occurs, that'd be helpful.

1 year, 1 month ago

I loaded the last autosave after the error occured, then doing mostly the same thing as before and had no issues. Thaught I report it anyways.
I do not have that save anymore and it seems like it would not have helped anyways. Don't stress too much about it.

New response